The other day I was "tagged" on FaceBook to list 25 things about myself. At first I thought, wow! Can I even think of 25 things about me? It seemed a daunting task frankly. But hey, I am almost 61 years old. If I can't think of 25 things about myself by now, well........
Part two of the "tagging" was to choose 25 of your FaceBook friends including the original person who tagged you, and send your list to them.
I did start a list, but then I thought some may not be that interested or may think I was spamming them or something. So I decided to post my 25 things here, on my blog. Where people can read it or not. Their choice. So here are my 25 things:
1. I will turn 61 in February.
2. I am an old hippie flower child from the 70's.
3. I lived in a tipi once.
4. I lived in Hawaii once.
5. I lived in Ibiza once.
6. I lived in Key West a lot.
7. I have two adult children in their 30's.
8. I have an 11 year old grandson.
9. I am an artist who spent over 30 years exploring gouache, oils and watercolors.
10. I have been married twice.
11. I am Jewish.
12. I camped out for an entire summer in the Rocky Mountains once living in a small tent.
13. I was arrested once for hitchhiking.
14. My second child was home birthed.
15. I once lived for 3 years with no electricity or running water or indoor plumbing.
16. I never turn the lights off now.
17. I need to be creating all the time. I am addicted to making stuff.
18. I hate clothes shopping but am addicted to book shopping.
19. I have had many lovely gardens in my life. Both vegetable and tropical fruit.
20. I miss my gardens very much. Especially my banana and papaya trees.
21. I always wonder if I could have been a better parent.
22. I am a fantastic grandparent.
23. Both of my parents are still alive and I am grateful we have had so much time together.
24. I regret the way I treated them when I was younger.
25. I am glad they still love me anyway.