I thought I would post this. I started it before I became ill last week, and I have been staring at it for over a week now. I know what needs to be done but of course I am reluctant to do it after all that work. But it will only get worse so I may as well just do it. Today is as good a day as any since It will be pretty mindless, repetitive work.
The problem is the green beads. They are just too close in value to the pink luster beads on the figure. There is not enough contrast. It may be hard to tell in the photo as I am so bad with capturing the proper light in my photos, but trust me it is not working. Especially when I set it next to my other two figures. They are full of interesting contrasts.
Time to start pulling.